• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Bangladesh & Sri Lanka 2013

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Yup he just got a half tracker and his eyes lit up like an addict in withdrawal upon stumbling into Walter White's kitchen

Last edited:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
There goes KW with his 45 degree angled bat backfoot push. Missed it this time, but ffs man just put it away!

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Mega jinx but I reckon Fulton might tuck in and make an easy hundred, then throw it away before getting to 110.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Someone on Cricinfo asking about the whereabouts of Tim McIntosh. Hero.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Decent first session. While Fulton looked poor, you've gotta give it to him for avoiding a brain fade and toughing it out. He looked a lot better in the last half hour before lunch, even against the spinners.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I can't believe Razzak came on to bowl the fifth over of the match. Was he completely non-threatening? I'm looking forward to watching Marshall Ayub bat tomorrow afternoon. I can understand why Mahmudullah was overlooked tbh - Bangladesh's top 7 is quite good overall.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I can't believe Razzak came on to bowl the fifth over of the match. Was he completely non-threatening? I'm looking forward to watching Marshall Ayub bat tomorrow afternoon. I can understand why Mahmudullah was overlooked tbh - Bangladesh's top 7 is quite good overall.
Yup, but then again everyone else was too (batsmen included). Tbh, that was close to the most boring session of test cricket that I've ever seen.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yup, but then again everyone else was too. Tbh, that was close to the most boring session of test cricket that I've ever seen.
Oh true, even Robiul? Fair enough. I guess away from home regardless of the opposition 1/93 is a good start.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
He wasn't dishing up any freebies, but neither was he really threatening at any stage. The poor guy made a couple of attempts at short-pitched deliveries that barely got up above the stumps.