• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Bangladesh & Sri Lanka 2013

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Mills would have given his left nut to have players like Cairns, Oram or Vettori.

He had Devcich, Nicol and Ellis. :laugh:
He'd have probably given his left nut for Sinclair, Marshall or Richard ****ing Jones from that series; anyone to actually set a platform at the top.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
That's just a ridiculous miscalculation by the officials. Would've struggled to make it through a 27 over a side match, let alone 33.
Just another great feature of Sri Lankan limited overs series in November dominated by rain and random events; deserves the title of cricket's unofficial 4th format.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Rob Nicol and Andy Ellis.

I feel like we could name the whole domestic competition squad members before I'd pick either of them.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
I can't keep up with all the coming and going, is Rutherford still over there? (I had no idea Southee was back in NZ until I saw him in pink on Friday night)

Broom is now over there, but who has he replaced?

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Heh, the T20 happened last night and not a single comment in this thread :happy:

I see it didn't rain (surprise!) and we lost (less surprise).

Notables:
- Nicol batted at eight and scored 2.
- Devcich and Ronchi scored 30+
- Rutherford, present in the side at the expense of playing Plunket Shields, scored 3
- We only took two wickets
- We dropped two catches