• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Bangladesh & Sri Lanka 2013

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is there any game Mills doesn't bowl a no ball these days? So unforgivable in the short-forms of the game. If I was the captain I'd tell him to pull out of his run-in if he feels he's going to be close, Oh that's right.......

Ah and he floats up a slow half volley.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Is there any game Mills doesn't bowl a no ball these days? So unforgivable in the short-forms of the game. If I was the captain I'd tell him to pull out of his run-in if he feels he's going to be close, Oh that's right.......

Ah and he floats up a slow half volley.
And despite all this, all the other bowlers in the squad would chew your arm off for his figures so far.

vandem

International 12th Man
These two have had enough time to work out that there's no real threat from the two NZ spinners ... suspect they'll go for 70 each today if they manage their full 10. Time for Mills to mix it up.

Edit - another part time spinner is NOT mixing it up.

Last edited:

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
interesting, going off for 'safety reasons' cos of nearby lightning, rain coming as well they think. This could be it knowing SL

Zinzan

And despite all this, all the other bowlers in the squad would chew your arm off for his figures so far.
Chew of their own arms I think you meant, not mine. :) Mills' habit of consistently overstepping in ODIs and T20s is inexcusable and comparing him with mediocrity doesn't change that fact.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Chew of their own arms I think you meant, not mine. :) Mills' habit of consistently overstepping in ODIs and T20s is inexcusable and comparing him with mediocrity doesn't change that fact.
No balls or no no balls, he's taken 4/64 off 14 overs in this series. Those are objectively excellent figures. The fact that he's had no support from any of his other bowlers only makes his efforts so far all the more impressive imo.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Nicol gives us the Nicol that we know and love.

Assume some more rain will be along at some point to push this match into its rightful non-match status.

Zinzan

No balls or no no balls, he's taken 4/64 off 14 overs in this series. Those are objectively excellent figures. The fact that he's had no support from any of his other bowlers only makes his efforts so far all the more impressive imo.
Bowling no-balls in almost every ODI you play isn't good no matter how you dress it up.

Zinzan

Haha , who would have thought NcCullum would get 22 off the last 4 balls! From a SL POV, unbelievably poor bowling from Herath, must be said. 4 balls right in the slot.