• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Bangladesh & Sri Lanka 2013

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Perhaps if Milne pisses the rest of his early 20s and mid 20s away on 'big calls' and Miley Styris photoshops....it'd still be a pretty poor analogy.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I predicted before Milne bowled that he would get pasted on this pitch...and he didn't do nearly as badly as some of the other bowlers.

I know it's favouritism, but this loss is down to the lack of slow bowling options.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I predicted before Milne bowled that he would get pasted on this pitch...and he didn't do nearly as badly as some of the other bowlers.

I know it's favouritism, but this loss is down to the lack of slow bowling options.
I'm a big Milne fan too, and I agree with your point about the spinners. But Milne did not bowl with the new ball - poor seam presentation and his length was all over the place (Mills was pretty terrible too). Yeah that hopeless shunt who opened for them was playing some awful shots and getting lucky, but I reckon 2 or 3 well pitched in-swingers would've been enough to clean him up.

Flem274*

123/5
Was a bit weird really, since he was getting really good movement on the A tour and these conditions aren't vastly different. Some scrambled seam plan gone wrong perhaps?

RxGM

U19 Vice-Captain
No Milne, No Neesham, That is one of the problems of having a bowler as captain you cant rotate him out.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Well someone say something about Devcich's 50. Don't know whether to be happy or sad. Sad I think.

edit - didn't see KN's post

Flem274*

123/5
No one has 100 international 20/20 wickets yet? ITSTL.

Lots of Pakistanis up there too. Good for them.

What the actual **** Danny? Phat City? Really?