• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Bangladesh & Sri Lanka 2013

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
nothing worse than batsmen who either miss it completely or crack it to the boundary as a bowler. So ****ing village. This really is looking like 300 won't be enough.

Flem274*

123/5
Mitch M getting the job done.

This tour and the A tour have been good for Milne. He had to play on subcontinent tracks eventually; get the learning curve out of the way now. He bowled well in India and Sri Lanka containing players better than these two openers, and he still has six or so overs left today to tighten up the one or two naive pies he's dishing up every over. Besides, he caused these two a bit of trouble despite the pitch having nothing in it to favour his style and he's outbowled his skipper. I'm not too upset tbh. Way too early to start slamming his selection. Bowling to biffers can be an exercise in humility some days.

Lets see how he goes against the real batsmen in the middle order.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Ziaur trolled this thread so much :laugh:

Trolled me on Test debut with his **** medium pacers as well to be fair. But he's definitely a bowler who can hit a long ball more than anything else; he batted 8 and bowled second change last time he played.

Flem274*

123/5
I don't know whether to laugh at him getting out to Devcich or cry that Devcich is booking his spot in the side.

Devcich is a "utility allrounder" btw. He's not meant to be a batsman.

Last edited:

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Steve you're late. Been on the hunt for fresh underwear after Munro's performance?
No coverage where I am...I had the online feed and fresh jocks ready for the ton and was greeted with a replay of his dismissal. Very bittersweet cricketing day in my life