• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Bangladesh & Sri Lanka 2013

Flem274*

123/5
Urgh, ruined the over there. Barring the first ball he was good. Had the batsman in trouble a few times.

And yeah no way in hell would that first four have happened in unzud but international cricket requires adaptation so no excuses for Milne there.

The pokie machines are putting Mills in the stands...

Last edited:

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
And yeah no way in hell would that first four have happened in unzud but international cricket requires adaptation so no excuses for Milne there.
yeah, I'm actually confident that someone like Mominul will be able to adjust his game, but these two batsman I can't see scoring any runs outside of the subcontinent. Pulling and cutting length balls off the front foot.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
yeah, I'm actually confident that someone like Mominul will be able to adjust his game, but these two batsman I can't see scoring any runs outside of the subcontinent. Pulling and cutting length balls off the front foot.
Ziaur isn't even actually a batsman; he was in the squad as a bowler and they selected him today to pinch hit at the top, then didn't bowl him because Nasir bowled so well. He's in no way pretending that he's actually an international top order batsman in any conditions really.

Flem274*

123/5
Haha Milne is operating on the ever reliable Lesser Batsmen from the Subcontinent Are Always Weak When The Ball Bounces Above Waist Height plan.

That guy played golf to the attempted yorker there.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Ziaur isn't even actually a batsman; he was in the squad as a bowler and they selected him today to pinch hit at the top, then didn't bowl him because Nasir bowled so well. He's in no way pretending that he's actually an international top order batsman in any conditions really.
ah ok, that makes sense then.

I really hate seeing batsmen like this score runs though.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
I was just sick in my mouth watching thus Bangladesh batting. Annoyingly it will probably work.