• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Feature - Masterly Batting Part Two

chasingthedon

International Regular
In the second part of our serialisation of Patrick Ferriday's new book, Masterly Batting we feature two pieces by writers perhaps better known to readers of our Book Review section, but who are certainly no slouches when it comes to feature writing - David Taylor (stumpski) and Sean Ehlers (archie mac).

Cricket Web - Features: Masterly Batting

Last edited:

stumpski

International Captain
I spy a typo in my piece (para 3, line 3) - hope that hasn't made it into the book! :-O (wasn't in the original doc, btw, I just checked).

Good to see AG Steel in there as well - not very well known today, but I recently suggested to somebody that he might be Liverpool's greatest cricketer. Unless anyone can think of a better candidate?