• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Zimbabwe

Howe_zat

Audio File
After watching Maruma bat for a bit, I'm back to no confidence at all unfortunately

Pakistan's appealing :laugh:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Well it's been damn ugly but I'm happy to take that, 200 up.

...And he's out. I'm not sure that's a bad thing for Zimbabwe at all. Deserved wicket for Junaid, mind.

Howe_zat

Audio File
These two have run between the wickets really well. It's looked straightforward since Williams came in despite the lack of middle on the ball.

...Until now. Middles that. Should be it.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Congrats Zim. Super little innings from Williams.

Pakistan fielded terribly, and though I didn't see the first innings the lack of turn suggests 244 was considerably below par.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
lol Pakistan.....this is the pits......lost to Zimbos after 15 years.....lost each and every match in the champions trophy as wel

Chook Herron

School Boy/Girl Captain
Great win for Zimbabwe. They really needed a win like this for a number of reasons. I thought Chatara and Panyangara really stepped in the absence of Jarvis and for most part bowled nice tight lines. They still need to find a better 5th bowling option. Relying on Williams, Waller and Hammy along with Chigs is going to cost a lot of runs. The batting was great and I can't fault it at all apart from Maruma's selection in the team. Would much rather give Raza an extended run in the middle order. It was really good to see Sibanda and Hammy lay down the platform for the run chase which relieved the pressure on the middle order to finish the chase. Hope they can go on with it and win the series.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
well well, this is the game after the upset, really interesting, especially now that Pakistan have been sent in, imagine what would go through their minds if they lost some early wickets? Rehman included, maybe they think they can spin Taylor and co out

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
A lot probably rests of Chigumbura. He's quite capable of coming out and scoring 42 (18) or something, but it's definitely one of those "we erroneously rate players based on what they can do rather than what they're likely to" situations.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Taylor gone now, surprisingly decent catch from Irfan. Was pretty sure he'd spill it.