Cricket Player Manager
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: ***Official*** Pakistan in Zimbabwe

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    okay, so my prediction was a little off the mark
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

International Coach
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Not sure why a bowler was batting ahead of Waller but ok

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Not sure why a bowler was batting ahead of Waller but ok
    Maruma is a batsman these days. Barely bowls at all. Why he actually gets selected in the national side given that fact is completely beyond me but he's picked as a batsman. He made his Test debut recently and opened the batting in both innings but didn't bowl.
    ~ Cribbertarian ~

Rejecting 'analysis by checklist' and 'skill absolutism' since Dec '09

Quote Originally Posted by John Singleton
    Recognition of Property Rights in material objects is the recognition of a man’s right to exist; his right to pursue his own goals in his own manner at his own discretion with what is rightfully his to command. Just as the Right to Life is the right to the property of one’s own person, so the right to own material products is the right to sustain one’s life and to keep the results of one’s own efforts.

International Coach
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    I see. Should've realised something was up when I didn't see him amongst the bowling figures.

School Boy/Girl Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    Maruma is a batsman these days. Barely bowls at all. Why he actually gets selected in the national side given that fact is completely beyond me but he's picked as a batsman. He made his Test debut recently and opened the batting in both innings but didn't bowl.
    He barely bats at all either. Complete waste of a selection. Simply walks to the crease. Scatches around on the pitch like a chicken for a few deliveries, gets out and walks back. Job done

School Boy/Girl Captain
    Zimbabwe’s Sean Williams has been reprimanded after pleading guilty to a Level 1 breach of the ICC Code of Conduct during Zimbabwe’s first T20I against Pakistan in Harare on Friday.

The charge related to an incident in Zimbabwe’s innings when Williams, after being given out in the 14th over, left the wicket shaking his head, speaking aloud and hitting his bat into the ground.

The range of permissible sanctions for all first Level 1 offences is a warning or reprimand and/or the imposition of a fine of up to 50 per cent of the applicable match fee.

Zimbabwe?s Sean Williams reprimanded for showing dissent | News | ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

I'd say that he'll get a warning as Zimbabwe players don't get paid a match fee. Even with the new deal with the players association about getting a match fee, I don't believe it's been implemented yet.

doesn't sound like much of an offence to me tbh, hopefully he just gets a warning
    There are two colours in my head

Sugarealm

so pakistan win the toss and elect to bat

10 overs 41/0. Pak batting is so awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Chook Herron View Post
    Zimbabwe’s Sean Williams has been reprimanded after pleading guilty to a Level 1 breach of the ICC Code of Conduct during Zimbabwe’s first T20I against Pakistan in Harare on Friday.

The charge related to an incident in Zimbabwe’s innings when Williams, after being given out in the 14th over, left the wicket shaking his head, speaking aloud and hitting his bat into the ground.

The range of permissible sanctions for all first Level 1 offences is a warning or reprimand and/or the imposition of a fine of up to 50 per cent of the applicable match fee.

Zimbabwe?s Sean Williams reprimanded for showing dissent | News | ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

I'd say that he'll get a warning as Zimbabwe players don't get paid a match fee. Even with the new deal with the players association about getting a match fee, I don't believe it's been implemented yet.
    You'd think most incidents like that in most internationals are barely even noticed at all. Be very disappointed if he got anything worse than a warning.
    "Your averages, captain, coaches and players can probably survive incompetence over a relatively short series, so if you’re going to be rubbish, make sure it’s against Pakistan, Sri Lanka, New Zealand or someone."

ohh, good start for Zim, could be interesting with Ajmal later though

Sibanda having a good hard look at that bat.

Good, platform-setting one-day batting so far. But you suspect they'll fall away as the gradient steepens, to use the cycling parlance.

100 up, game well and truly in the balance here, Ajmal still with 8 overs to bowl though, run-rate creeping up too

Masakadza still boss.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information