• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Zimbabwe

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Awesome scenes in the dressing sheds! To celebrate Prosper decides to do some push ups.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Brilliant from the Zimbabweans ... Played superbly here and thoroughly deserved the win, and they didn't even have Jarvis!
Pathetic from Pakistan though, apart from Misbah who's just a complete hero. They're going to get torn apart by Steyn and co if they bat like this

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
Brilliant from the Zimbabwe and... Played superbly here and thoroughly deserved the win, and they didn't even have Jarvis!
Pathetic from Pakistan though, apart from Misbah who's just a complete hero. They're going to get torn apart by Steyn and co if they bat like this
Every time I think that our batting has hit rock bottom the batsmen take out a shovel and start digging

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
where is chook herron???

Is always here to moan about another failure but misses out on the good stuff!

Flametree

International 12th Man
Fantastic effort. Those three seamers really put everything into it. Also pleased for Masakadza to score runs in a winning cause. Hope something good comes out of this. If they don't play again for ten months or so as I think the current schedule suggests it will be a huge shame.

Chook Herron

School Boy/Girl Captain
I'm going to be walking around with a grin for days. I couldn't be happier for the players. They've had to endure a lot over the last few months and to come out not only compete with Pakistan but beat them shows their fortitude. Chatara has really stepped up to replace Jarvis and become the backbone of the pace attack. Pany has really impressed me too. It's a shame that this win will probably be the last test match Zimbabwe plays in the near future. At least they are have gone out winners.

OverratedSanity

Every time I think that our batting has hit rock bottom the batsmen take out a shovel and start digging
They're going to need absolute roads to survive against SA, like the ones they prepared last time... Even then I'm not sure they'll last long.
Then again, they'll have to convince themselves that this batting performance was due to complacency (which isn't true, they were just beaten fair and square ) to get back some self belief. I hope Steyn does well on the tour it's one of the few places where he hasn't done too well o far.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Just wanted to log in quickly to say well done to Zimbabwe!!..so many times these lesser ranked teams have a good side in trouble but just don't know how to get over the line!!..but today they showed a lot of bottle and fully deserved the win. Chatera made his debut in the caribbean and grew as the game went on and he seems to have come on leaps and bounds since then. If Zim can somehow get Jarvis back into the fold along with Ervin and Williams i think they'd have a tidy little unit there. I really hope for their sake they are able to build on this and play more tests!!...we've got some big series coming up against India and NZ away but i'd be more than happy for WI to travel to Zim sometime next year if possible.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Probably should have won the first test too... If they'd just got Younis out, they would have imo.

Edit: ****ing autocorrect

Last edited: