• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Zimbabwe

Flametree

International 12th Man
Any chance of a crowd of more than 100 for tomorrow's play d'you think? Would be great to see a large crowd supporting the Zimbabwe team.

(Of course,I know deep down that that awkward sod Misbah will see them home, with the help of a flukey 30 from one of the tail-enders, but we can hope....)

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So coincidental that the Multan test against Bangladesh was nearly exactly a decade ago, with Pakistan facing an extremely similar equation on the last day.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
If Zim are to do it, who do you think will be the star with the ball today? My money is on Chatara. I just feel as though he can work the crease well and clean up keeper and tail. Vitori is a good chance too given he did exactly that in the first innings. I'm hopeful for Utseya and he performed well yesterday, but I'm always slightly surprised when he takes a wicket. He'll be required to bowl a good number of overs you'd imagine though with the new ball still 31 overs away.