• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which player gave you/gives you the most pleasure to see getting themselves out?

Expressway76

U19 Vice-Captain
For me it was Matthew Hayden, watching that strategically shaved gorilla walking off was always a nice sight, he represented to me the brutish bullying face of the brilliant Australian team circa 1995-2006. If your bowling attack wasn't up to scratch on a decent pitch, he was the man to punish you.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I take great pleasure whenever anyone gets out against India, but if we're talking from a neutral point of view, or one that is regardless of context, I can't really think of anyone.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
It's whichever random left handler that manages a rich vein of form against us. It's always a left hander.

_Ed_

Kohli
Watson
Warner
Pietersen
Smith (Graeme, not Steve, who I'm actually becoming a bit of a fan of)

King Pietersen

International Captain
Graeme Smith. Can't stand him. Comes across as a ****, is one of the ugliest batsmen in the world to watch, and has an irritatingly good record against England. Love seeing him get out cheaply against us.

flibbertyjibber

Ponting as he was such a danger.

Enjoy laughing at Watson now because he is an arse.

Others I would say are the Saffer top order of Smith, Amla and Kallis if only because they are so bloody hard to remove.

morgieb

Whoever's good that isn't an Aussie.

From a neutral POV, I can definitely see why people want Watson out.