• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which player gave you/gives you the most pleasure to see getting themselves out?

Expressway76

U19 Vice-Captain
Graeme Smith. Can't stand him. Comes across as a ****, is one of the ugliest batsmen in the world to watch, and has an irritatingly good record against England. Love seeing him get out cheaply against us.
Yeah he's good to see the back of. Seeing him walk off is like watching a school bully being sent to the headmasters office.

kingkallis

International Coach
Regarding Matthew Hayden: Me too, dont know why I didnt like him when he was playing but now I see each of his masterclass with some interest and miss him being there - ready to punish mediocre attacks.

Other players I wanted to get out :

Andrew Symonds
Manoj Prabhakar
Shane Watson
Mark Waugh ( Just cause I couldn't handle my cousin keep going on and on and on about how awesome he played... )

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Graeme Smith. Can't stand him. Comes across as a ****, is one of the ugliest batsmen in the world to watch, and has an irritatingly good record against England. Love seeing him get out cheaply against us.
Good call, chuck in Kallis the minnow basher as well.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Watson getting out is like pleasuring oneself whereas Clarke is going out and getting the best bird in the club. Ultimately, both acts bring a lot of pleasure but the substantially greater effort required for the latter makes you just wanna stay at home next time.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Just looked up his record, nearly 5000 of his 13000 test runs come from playing against bottom 4 teams at an average well in excess of 75. I never realised how much of a minnow basher he is.
Obviously to be a good batsman you have to be like Kevin Pietersen and only score runs on the "big stage" (and that big stage is defined as only when you score runs).

I see beating **** teams into the ground because they are **** as a good quality of a batsman. **** them up.

Furball

Evil Scotsman