• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

most under-rated cricketer

Sudeep

International Captain
SA: Gary Kirsten
Sure he has enjoyed his share of successes. But lately I feel he has been out of the spotlight a bit. But he still seems pretty good.

Australia: Nathan Bracken
Hehehe... I am sure of getting a lot of surprising reactions to this. But I like Bracken's bowling. He has looked OK in Tests (contrary to what most people are thinking) and quite a revelation in ODIs. He seems to be a very tight bowler... with a lower Econ rate...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Andre said:
I'm suprised Scoott Styris hasn't been mentioned.

Now here, IMO, is one fine cricketer.
OK one-day batsman. Certainly don't rate him as a Test-bowler and not really as a one-day bowler most of the time. As far as Test batting has gone he's scored 100 and 50 on as dead a track as you'll see against uninspiring bowling in West Indies and another 100 in similar circumstances in India.
I'm yet to be convinced.

Craig

World Traveller
His good batting one NZ the game against Pakistan.

Michael Bevan would of been proud.