• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chronicles of Indian Cricket (Part 1) : The Begining

Real 93

Cricket Spectator
.I came across this very interesting article. It tells about the history of Indian cricket.. That how it started and hoe it became a craze in india..

In this article, I am going to write about the history of Cricket in India and Indian Cricket Team. It will be a 3 part series. And I am presenting the first part here.

I am taking you down the memory lane, to the time when Cricket was still taking baby steps. This article will tell you how it all began, how a sport that was not even Indian to begin with took over the whole country to the point that it is considered a religion now with Cricketers idolized as Gods.

A year-by-year account of the game's fortunes in India since the formation Of BCCI IN 1929]
Link : Where Football meets Cricket