• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mystery Box Draft

Howe_zat

Audio File
A draft where the player pool for each round is randomly selected, from all the thousands of Test cricketers.

On top of that, you won't know who the players are. You'll know their country, role (batsman, bowler, allrounder or wicketkeeper) and their year of debut. At the end of each round I'll say who has been drafted onto each team.

~

Playing

Spikey
GF
Coronis
uv
morgie
garson
cabinet
fredfertang
kk
hb
gimh

Last edited:

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In.

Loving the Simpsons references here. Encouraging me to restart that battle.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sure thing. How many players will be up for drafting each round? Should be at least one more than the number of participants IMO, as opposed to the same number.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Sure thing. How many players will be up for drafting each round? Should be at least one more than the number of participants IMO, as opposed to the same number.
It'll be around 20, I think. The majority of Test cricketers are not draft material so I'm ok with a lot of them being left on the shelf.

Also it'll be funny if Tendulkar or someone doesn't get picked.

Last edited: