Innovative idea for a draft.
Innovative idea for a draft.
"I will go down as Darren Sammy, the one who always smiles" - Darren Sammy
Urgh, this round pisses me off. Will go for player H. 50% chance of Ajmal or Amir, 50% chance of a dud.
RIP Philip Hughes - 1988-2014
The Wheel of Mediocrity | Compton, Root, Carberry, Robson, Trott, Lyth, Moeen, Hales | The wheel is forever
Founder and Grand Wizard of the CW Football Thread Statluminati. Potential hater of abilities. Blocked on twitter by Michael Vaughan, Brad McNamara and AtlCricket for my hard hitting truths.
How the **** did I get skipped? Surely it's 12 hours after Marcuss's 12 are up
Ignore me I missed marcuss taking his go somehow
Last edited by GIMH; 31-07-2013 at 02:28 PM.
Round 2: In the Box
A: Batsman, England, 1928 - TAKEN
B: Bowler, India, 2009
C: Batsman, Pakistan, 2001
D: Allrounder, West Indies, 1983
E: Bowler, England, 1926 - TAKEN
F: Bowler, New Zealand, 1992
G: Bowler, Sri Lanka, 2005 - TAKEN
H: Bowler, Pakistan, 2009 - TAKEN
I: Allrounder, West Indies, 1948 - TAKEN
J: Batsman, England, 1951 - TAKEN
K: Allrounder, England, 1880 - TAKEN
L: Batsman, England, 1958 - TAKEN
M: Batsman, New Zealand, 1997
N: Allrounder, England, 2003
O: Batsman, West Indies, 1966 - TAKEN
P: Bowler, Australia, 2007 - TAKEN
Q: Allrounder, South Africa, 1992 - TAKEN
R: Batsman, South Africa, 1992
S: Allrounder, West Indies, 1928
T: Batsman, New Zealand, 1979 - TAKEN
Round 2 Order
1. Marcuss - E: Bowler, England, 1926
2. GIMH - G: Bowler, Sri Lanka, 2005
3. fredfertang - A: Batsman, England, 1928
4. Spikey - O: Batsman, West Indies, 1966
5. Garson007 - T: Batsman, New Zealand, 1979
6. Cabinet96 - H: Bowler, Pakistan, 2009
7. morgieb - J: Batsman, England, 1951
8. BackFootPunch - I: Allrounder, West Indies, 1948
9. Monk - L: Batsman, England, 1958
10. uvelocity - K: Allrounder, England, 1880
11. kingkallis - P: Bowler, Australia, 2007
12. Coronis - Q: Allrounder, South Africa, 1992
1. GingerFurball - Clarrie Grimmett
2. honestbharani - Justin Langer
3. Coronis - Wasim Akram
4. kingkallis - Len Hutton
5. uvelocity - Colin McCool
6. Monk - Mike Brearley
7. BackFootPunch - Matthew Bell
8. morgieb - Russell Arnold
9. Cabinet96 - Chaminda Vaas
10. Garson007 - Barry Jarman
11. Spikey - Alf Valentine
12. fredfertang - Intikhab Alam
13. GIMH - Angus Fraser
14. Marcuss - Ravi Shastri
Unpicked: Mushtaq Ahmed, Upul Tharanga, Abdur Rehman, Len Braund, Andrew Hall, John Emburey
Last edited by Howe_zat; 01-08-2013 at 07:23 AM.
"truth has been permanently banned." - Prince EWS
The Cricket Web Podcast - episode 23 out now
We're on iTunes - why not give us a review?
Want to be the online Don Bradman or Ian Salisbury?
Then join CW Cricket today. It's what all the cool kids desire.
RIP Craig Walsh (Craig) 1985-2012
RIP Hughesy 1988-2014
Player I. This could backfire spectacularly. Or be wonderful.
L: Batsman, England, 1958
Brad McNamara @bbuzzmc
Will say this once and then nothing else. Defamation laws quite clear in Aus.be careful.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)