Innovative idea for a draft.
Innovative idea for a draft.
"I will go down as Darren Sammy, the one who always smiles" - Darren Sammy
Urgh, this round pisses me off. Will go for player H. 50% chance of Ajmal or Amir, 50% chance of a dud.
RIP Philip Hughes - 1988-2014
How the **** did I get skipped? Surely it's 12 hours after Marcuss's 12 are up
Ignore me I missed marcuss taking his go somehow
Last edited by GIMH; 31-07-2013 at 02:28 PM.
Round 2: In the Box
A: Batsman, England, 1928 - TAKEN
B: Bowler, India, 2009
C: Batsman, Pakistan, 2001
D: Allrounder, West Indies, 1983
E: Bowler, England, 1926 - TAKEN
F: Bowler, New Zealand, 1992
G: Bowler, Sri Lanka, 2005 - TAKEN
H: Bowler, Pakistan, 2009 - TAKEN
I: Allrounder, West Indies, 1948 - TAKEN
J: Batsman, England, 1951 - TAKEN
K: Allrounder, England, 1880 - TAKEN
L: Batsman, England, 1958 - TAKEN
M: Batsman, New Zealand, 1997
N: Allrounder, England, 2003
O: Batsman, West Indies, 1966 - TAKEN
P: Bowler, Australia, 2007 - TAKEN
Q: Allrounder, South Africa, 1992 - TAKEN
R: Batsman, South Africa, 1992
S: Allrounder, West Indies, 1928
T: Batsman, New Zealand, 1979 - TAKEN
Round 2 Order
1. Marcuss - E: Bowler, England, 1926
2. GIMH - G: Bowler, Sri Lanka, 2005
3. fredfertang - A: Batsman, England, 1928
4. Spikey - O: Batsman, West Indies, 1966
5. Garson007 - T: Batsman, New Zealand, 1979
6. Cabinet96 - H: Bowler, Pakistan, 2009
7. morgieb - J: Batsman, England, 1951
8. BackFootPunch - I: Allrounder, West Indies, 1948
9. Monk - L: Batsman, England, 1958
10. uvelocity - K: Allrounder, England, 1880
11. kingkallis - P: Bowler, Australia, 2007
12. Coronis - Q: Allrounder, South Africa, 1992
1. GingerFurball - Clarrie Grimmett
2. honestbharani - Justin Langer
3. Coronis - Wasim Akram
4. kingkallis - Len Hutton
5. uvelocity - Colin McCool
6. Monk - Mike Brearley
7. BackFootPunch - Matthew Bell
8. morgieb - Russell Arnold
9. Cabinet96 - Chaminda Vaas
10. Garson007 - Barry Jarman
11. Spikey - Alf Valentine
12. fredfertang - Intikhab Alam
13. GIMH - Angus Fraser
14. Marcuss - Ravi Shastri
Unpicked: Mushtaq Ahmed, Upul Tharanga, Abdur Rehman, Len Braund, Andrew Hall, John Emburey
Last edited by Howe_zat; 01-08-2013 at 07:23 AM.
"Your averages, captain, coaches and players can probably survive incompetence over a relatively short series, so if youíre going to be rubbish, make sure itís against Pakistan, Sri Lanka, New Zealand or someone."
RIP Craig Walsh (Craig) 1985-2012
Proudly supporting the #2 cricketer of all time.
Player I. This could backfire spectacularly. Or be wonderful.
L: Batsman, England, 1958
Shut up and pick.
Indians can't bowl - Where has the rumour come from as I myself and many indian friends arwe competent fast bowlers ?
With the English bid I said: Let us be brief. If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote. They then became sad and left
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)