• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mystery Box Draft

uvelocity

International Coach
uvelocity

tubby taylor (c)
virender sehwag
wg grace (vvc)
mick clarke (vc)
ashwell prince
colin mccool
romesh kaluwitharana +
cheat ladyboy broad
andy bichel
nath lyon
chis martin

dan vettori to come in when we play on the subbie

nice game howie, even more luck than a regular one, think my team turned out alright. sehwag in the end saved my structure

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Justin Langer
Jack Hobbs
Mohammed Azharuddin
Carl Hooper
Paul Collingwood
Asif Iqbal
Denesh Ramdin
Merv Hughes
Bobby Peel
Bill Johnson
Bert Vogler

12th Man - Umar Gul

And they shall be called the HOnest Hunks..

Love the opening pair.. Decent middle order.. LOts of spin options.. Hooper with offies, Collingwood with spinnish medium pace :p Iqbal the leggie.. Good fast bowlers too.. Bill Johnson and Bert Vogler with Hughes as first change.. Pretty good side overall but for Ramdin a

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Must have gotten mine mixed up.. I was travelling across from the US to India this weekend :p so haven't been online much at all.. Cricinfo lists him as fast medium, medium and leggie.. :) But I now realize he was a leggie primarily from reading the description..