• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Future Commentators

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Stuart Clark is an absolute gun when he does media. Would be fantastic, especially on radio.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Someone should compile a list of the best ones for those of us who have not yet joined the 21st century and started a facebook.
Seems like there's some gold out there.
Gary Hermansson
A recent discussion included these Skippyisms::
"It has gone and thrown a spanner in the tool"
"It is a job that involves an internment [internship]"

Ben Matthew Wheeler
Skippy Carl Cachopa George Worker and I doing a quiz. What animal uses sound wave to see as they are blind? Skippy answers mice..... No skip its a bat! Skip..' What about the 3 blind mice in the nursery rhyme?'

Emmett Craik
Skippy you were certainly a better cricketer than labourer on my building sites. I haven't seen to many males doing the 'two handed hammering'.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I quite like Stuart Broad in the commentary box and would imagine he’ll become permanent when he retires. He doesn’t try to be witty but he reads the game well and speaks well and doesn’t have an annoying voice.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
I quite like Stuart Broad in the commentary box and would imagine he’ll become permanent when he retires. He doesn’t try to be witty but he reads the game well and speaks well and doesn’t have an annoying voice.
I was also quite impressed with him. Will certainly add a lot of current day knowledge to Sky's team.

I liked Carlos Braithwaite during our tour as well. He's got good knowledge and relationships with current players but has an engaging personality.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I thought Brathwaite was good as well but I was a bit embarassed for TMS making him answer the same questions about his finest hour in the world T20 half a dozen times. To be fair, if it irked him to do the same interview repeatedly he didn't show it.

srbhkshk

International Captain
I thought Brathwaite was good as well but I was a bit embarassed for TMS making him answer the same questions about his finest hour in the world T20 half a dozen times. To be fair, if it irked him to do the same interview repeatedly he didn't show it.
I mean if there's one thing he'd be happy giving a million interviews of, it's probably this.