• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Associates and Affiliates Domestic Cricket Thread.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm posting this mostly on a leap of faith. Its a thread for discussing any notable, seminotable under the radar type domestic competitions happening outside the Test nations that might have enough supporters on here to get a conversation going. I know Scotland, Holland and Ireland have reasonably active club cricket scenes, and I believe Ireland do know have a multiinnings provincial set up (don't they). Finally there is Kenya with their IPL inspired franchise tournaments (East Africa Cricket Leagues Reborn | sportinkenya) third edition is early next month. So chat away!

jan

State Vice-Captain
Cricket in Czech Republic has hardly enough supporters here to get a conversation going but if anyone is interested in cricket world outback let me know .)

As for fellow associates and affiliates, Scotland women ftw!

Furball

Evil Scotsman
The feature they had on Sky on Friday was really interesting, focusing on the rivalry between Clydesdale CC and Ferguslie CC. Once took a blinder of a catch on the boundary fence at Ferguslie.

Injury and worm dependent, I might even look at getting back into playing next season.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The feature they had on Sky on Friday was really interesting, focusing on the rivalry between Clydesdale CC and Ferguslie CC. Once took a blinder of a catch on the boundary fence at Ferguslie.

Injury and worm dependent, I might even look at getting back into playing next season.
Take it to the club cricket thread noob

Riggins

International Captain

who do u play for?

uvelocity

International Coach
png boys played in our comp last year, some of them are down training with the bushrangers. top bunch of guys and girls, go for them in anything they play in

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
There's talk of Pakistani pros playing the East African Cup this round. What with Cricket Kenya's chairwoman being married to Mudassar Nazar I hope its people with some recognition.