• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If you had to pick one player...

krkode

State Captain
If you had to pick one player out of the current pool of international cricketers to be on your dream team who would it be?

I would pick Glenn McGrath. Y'know, I don't mind bowling to Sachin Tendulkar or Brian Lara or facing Shoaib Akhtar, but I *do* mind facing Mr. McGrath. So I'd like him on my team. :P

Who for you?

Choora

State Regular
It got to be Rahul Dravid for Test matches and Sachin for Onedayers.

I can think of one other name, but people don't like to see me talking about him:saint:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Choora said:

I can think of one other name, but people don't like to see me talking about him:saint:
<quack> Another vote for Rikki Clarke

iamdavid

International Debutant
Ajay Ratra ;)
Just gets in over AA :D

Hard to pick between several including Ponting , Lara , Sachin , Pollock , Kallis , McGrath , Hayden , etc.

But I'd have to say Murali.

Last edited:

krkode

State Captain
Choora said:

Ramesh?

Bazza

International 12th Man
Murali.

I could pick Lara but there are other batsmen to rival him like Ponting, Dravid, etc.

The only others who who might be in the same league are Gilchrist and Pollock.