• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stadiums

stumpski

International Captain
Uploaded at Picoodle.com

Tree is a bit smaller these days, though (and contrary to popular belief, not always inside the boundary).

Last edited:

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Not because of it's beauty or anything, but I had the chance to play at broadhalfpenny down a few years ago on a school cricket tour. It was probably the most special ground I'd ever played on.

broadhalfpennydown.jpg

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Think South Africa probably has the most scenic ones.

Dharamshala looks amazing, though the colours are a bit too gaudy.

Personally think grounds without stands look awesome.

Marius

International Debutant
I've watched games at four of South Africa's stadiums: Wanderers in Joburg, Supersport Park in Centurion, Newlands in Cape Town, and Willowmoore Park in Benoni.

The first three are amazing, brilliant stadiums to watch cricket at, and normally have great atmospheres.

At Newlands I watched the first day of the Test between South Africa and Sri Lanka in 2012. I would imagine that only first days at the MCG, SCG, and Lords are better. If you're a South African and a cricket fan that should be on your bucket list.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is that a paranomic shot **** up or is there genuinely a vortex that has sucked in the poor fielder at fine leg

jan

State Vice-Captain
Its three photos put together and the guy who made it is not a skilled pohotographer :D
The interesting thing is that the pics were taken from uper floor of a double-decker.