• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia A tour of South Africa and Zimbabwe

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Henriques and Maxwell spending lots of time in the crease is surely the result the selectors were after.............

sphynx

U19 Debutant
Cummins is obviously the most interesting thing out of this series.

He's probably got one of the highest ceilings of any young quick in the world, there's not too many quicks I've seen like him at his age in the last 15 years with the lack of real quality quicks (Steyn aside). Has Donald/Ambrose tearaway type potential with his pace/bounce, and despite his injury, he only just turned 20 a month or so ago.

Will be really interesting how he goes in this series and the start of the Australian summer, he's a real favourite of Cricket Australia, and I suggest with a bit of form and a decent run of fitness, will be straight into the Australian home Ashes squad.

Chook Herron

School Boy/Girl Captain
Australia bowled out for 226. Jarvis and Chigs the pick of the Zimbabwean bowlers. I have my doubts though that the batsmen will be able to back up the bowlers efforts. I can see the Australian bowlers going through the Zimbabwean batsmen like a hot knife through butter

morgieb

Australia bowled out for 226. Jarvis and Chigs the pick of the Zimbabwean bowlers. I have my doubts though that the batsmen will be able to back up the bowlers efforts. I can see the Australian bowlers going through the Zimbabwean batsmen like a hot knife through butter
However most of them are very inexperienced.

Spikey

incidentally all three of these great new south wales bowlers would be performing better than pattinson

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Vusi far better than any of the batsmen playing at Lords today; Cummins proving his worth by knocking him over.

morgieb

I refuse to call him Cummo.
I was gonna make a cumming pun, but I can't think of a good one.

Good stuff from Cummins and Hazlewood. Our bowling will be awesome at least for the next 10-12 years. Pattinson, Starc, Cummins, Hazlewood.