• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in West Indies 2013

Fusion

Global Moderator
Better late then never I suppose.

Sun Jul 14
1st ODI - West Indies v Pakistan
13:00 GMT | 09:00 local
Providence Stadium, Guyana

Tue Jul 16
2nd ODI - West Indies v Pakistan
Providence Stadium, Guyana

Fri Jul 19
3rd ODI - West Indies v Pakistan
Beausejour Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia

Sun Jul 21
4th ODI - West Indies v Pakistan

Wed Jul 24
5th ODI - West Indies v Pakistan

Sat Jul 27
1st T20I - West Indies v Pakistan
18:00 GMT | 14:00 local
Arnos Vale Ground, Kingstown, St Vincent

Sun Jul 28
2nd T20I - West Indies v Pakistan
18:00 GMT | 14:00 local
Arnos Vale Ground, Kingstown, St Vincent

Fusion

Global Moderator
Boom Boom enjoying a great comeback to the side. His place in the side is now secured for the next 10 years.

Fusion

Global Moderator
No Tests?
"Pakistan were originally scheduled to play two Tests, five ODIs and two Twenty20s in the Caribbean in June and July, but West Indies planned a tri-series involving India and Sri Lanka, which shortened the window. The WICB had asked the PCB if their tour could be rescheduled to August. That, however, interfered with Pakistan's plan to host India and to play out the Zimbabwe series that was postponed in 2012."

Link

Fusion

Global Moderator
And he fitingly ends the game by taking the last wicket as well. Best figures by anyone in WI and the second best figures ever in an ODI. Take a bow Boom Boom.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh my, 76 from 55 and 7/12. Can't have been too many greater contributions than that in an ODI.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Another Afridi special....hope this time he can carry on and make regular contributions like this....

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyone know who won the man of the match award?
Should be Misbah..Took the team from a dangerously precarious position of 47/5 to safe waters by standing still.. But thats what he did..Stand still.. Not sure, if they ll give the MoM for that..There is a chance it could go to the other guy who hit some runs at a good rate and got some wickets..

G.I.Joe

International Coach
I don't like Umar's attitude behind the stumps, tbh. Only watched bits and pieces, but it's a bit rich of him to give the bowlers dirty looks when they bowl wides.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
This has been a tedious start. Jamshed lucky to avoid a 21 ball duck, and it took 32 balls to get a run off the bat.

stumpski

International Captain
Interesting comment on Cricinfo: "They are getting a move on now. That period of self-abuse is reaping some results."

That meant something different when I were a lad ...