• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caribbean Premier League 2013

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Why the **** haven't I been watching this? There's a team called Red Steel, **** me. And it's coached by Gordon Greenidge.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm loving this tournament as its on at such a suitable time for me, its a good contest between bat and ball and the ladies in the crowd, woah.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
LOL good to see some folks are enjoying our CPL. I think for a debut season thus far it's been quite good, not surprised though because the old version of our domestic t20 competition was exciting anyway so adding some foreign stars into the mix was always gonna enhance the things even more. I'm hoping next season we have some bigger stars get involved and some more of our youngsters getting into the mix. Thus far Pooran and Cotterrell have been real stand outs while Nurse continues his fine form from the four day competition.

smash84

The Tiger King
LOL good to see some folks are enjoying our CPL. I think for a debut season thus far it's been quite good, not surprised though because the old version of our domestic t20 competition was exciting anyway so adding some foreign stars into the mix was always gonna enhance the things even more. I'm hoping next season we have some bigger stars get involved and some more of our youngsters getting into the mix. Thus far Pooran and Cotterrell have been real stand outs while Nurse continues his fine form from the four day competition.
I am guessing these guys are going down the route of your previous unsuccessful predictions :p