• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2 bounces and a headbutt

Duse

Cricket Spectator
like 1 hand 1 bounce, if it bounces twice and then you headbutt it, the batters out. We use this at my house.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Duse said:
like 1 hand 1 bounce, if it bounces twice and then you headbutt it, the batters out. We use this at my house.
Nice one.

Must be something that Andre Nel used to do as a kid. It explains everything in his case.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Hey awesome rule! Me and my mate have a giant auction board as our 'ING Cup' sign, (worth 25 runs and very hard to hit) but this is better!:)

Welcome to the forums by the way...