• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quiz

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
James said:
Name the two batsman and the two players in the foreground
The bowler is Chris Cairns and the player next to him is Paul Wiseman. The batsman on strike is Stephen Fleming and his parnter is the hardest one for me to work out, I'm going to guess and say Matthew Bell.

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Re: Re: Quiz

Mister Wright said:
The bowler is Chris Cairns and the player next to him is Paul Wiseman. The batsman on strike is Stephen Fleming and his parnter is the hardest one for me to work out, I'm going to guess and say Matthew Bell.
Or Chris Cairns, Paul Wiseman, Stephen Fleming, Richard Jones.

iamdavid

International Debutant
Striker is Stephen Fleming , bowler Cairns , the guy next to him is either Wiseman or Richard Jones & as for the non striker Im totaly stumped :) .

James

Cricket Web Owner
Re: Re: Quiz

Mister Wright said:
Correct Mister Wright!

Name the wicketkeeper:

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
hmmm don't think I've seen him before...

um, at a guess either Luke Woodcock or Grant Donaldson?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Name....
a) The teams playing
b) The venue
c) The cameraman
d) The mountain range in the backround

Easy one. :)

shankar

International Debutant
I'll try to revive this thread...

This first class cricketer of yesteryears was a bowling allrounder.He once took all 10 wickets of an innings.He also has a double hattrick to his credit. But he's known not for his on-field achievments but for something which he did which made him very famous in the cricket world.WHOISIT?

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
John Wisden, maybe. He once took ten wickets in an innings... don't know if he took a double hat-trick though. Just looked at his record, he has 1,109 FC wickets at an average of 6.66 :O, bowling "Right Arm Slow (underarm), Right Arm Medium (round arm), Right Arm Fast (round arm)".

shankar

International Debutant
jamee999 said:
Mirror Mirror on the wall...

Is it Croft AA or maybe Darth Maul
:D nope.
Everybody on this forum would know this guy...but not thru his cricketing exploits.for e.g somebody like Duckworth or Lewis.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
shankar said:
:D nope.
Everybody on this forum would know this guy...but not thru his cricketing exploits.for e.g somebody like Duckworth or Lewis.
So it's not Wisden then?

shankar

International Debutant
Adamc said:
John Wisden, maybe. He once took ten wickets in an innings... don't know if he took a double hat-trick though. Just looked at his record, he has 1,109 FC wickets at an average of 6.66 :O, bowling "Right Arm Slow (underarm), Right Arm Medium (round arm), Right Arm Fast (round arm)".
Perfect.Great guess.