• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India/Sri Lanka/West Indies tri-series

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The more I think about this the more pissed off I am at Dhoni coming back. You have enough trophies you selfish son of a bitch.

I want Kohli (c) back!
I stand by this. Dhoni should be sacked.

Give this man the trophy:

:cool:

Cruxdude

International Debutant
It is just ridiculous how often he does this. These kind of performances keep pushing him up the list of all time great ODI batsmen. Top 5 in my books and not far from the very top. .

Arachnodouche

International Captain
He is number 1 for mine. Not just batsmen, he's got a good case to be called the all-time greatest ODI cricketer if you consider the number of games he's won literally single-handedly. No wonder his head's gone prematurely white, the way he keeps absorbing all that pressure.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
forget Dhoni, Eranga clearly the best ODI cricketer of all time, he absorbed the pressure spectacularly and produced a magnificent final over