• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India/Sri Lanka/West Indies tri-series

Dissector

International Debutant
Ha, I may have jinxed India. This wicket makes things interesting especially since there is something in the pitch for bowlers. Still would back India to win quite comfortably.

Last edited:

Dissector

International Debutant
Another wicket for Herath ! It's all down to Dhoni now. Of course Herath has four balls so he could bowl India out all by himself!

Last edited:

Dissector

International Debutant
Herath is finished. Malinga has been average but he still has four overs left and a good opportunity to win a final for Sri Lanka.

Dissector

International Debutant
Full toss by Malinga. Dhoni's shot for four reminds me of the one near the end in the World Cup final

Dissector

International Debutant
Malinga delivers in the crunch with a slow yorker. Have to say it's going to be very difficult for India to win from here. Dhoni will have to chance his arm and hope for the best.

Dissector

International Debutant
Don't understand the tactics here. Dhoni takes a single off the first ball and then Vinay hits out?

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Didn't see the whole match. So Dhoni leaves 15 of the 19 required after 47 overs for the last over and finishes it! Insane. But he shouldn't do that always. It's nerve wrenching for India supporters (and I guess heartbreaking eventually for opposition supporters)