• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India/Sri Lanka/West Indies tri-series

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The more I think about this the more pissed off I am at Dhoni coming back. You have enough trophies you selfish son of a bitch.

I want Kohli (c) back!

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The more I think about this the more pissed off I am at Dhoni coming back. You have enough trophies you selfish son of a bitch.

I want Kohli (c) back!
Kohli's got the U-19 cup under his belt too bro :) Plus, Dhoni is gonna quit Int T20s soon, Kohli is getting his shot.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I reckon India should use these two openers in tests, they bat well together and seem to have solid techniques, I don't really rate Vijay and struggle to see him succeeding outside the SC

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
One more over from Lakmal then I'm going to bed, India will probably chase this by the 40th over, two or three wickets down, boring

Dissector

International Debutant
Looks like an easy win from here on. Nice turnaround after the initial two losses and confirms India's status as ODI no.1.