• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stats Spider - Looking for Volunteers

James

Cricket Web Owner
No doubt, some of you would have used Stats Spider over the years.

I'm looking to form a project team to help with suggesting features, doing mock-ups, testing and other bits and pieces as they crop up to hopefully improve what we started all those years ago.

If you're interested in getting involved, please contact me through one of the methods in my forum signature. Preference will be given to those people that have been on the forums longer.

James

Cricket Web Owner
I haven't had a single person contact me unfortunately :(

Just to be clear, it's completely non-technical the help I'm requiring and I'm just looking for ideas, suggestions, and how what I've put together to date can be improved and made better.