• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is the most correctly rated player ever?

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Don Bradman and Jeetan Patel.
Cricket | Firebirds poised to add Arnel as player-coach... | Stuff.co.nz

Siddons is also twisting offspinner Jeetan Patel's arm about a radical change to his action.

"I sent him an email and said you've got to start bending your elbow and get a doosra and wear your sleeves long, you can be the world's best bowler. And I'm not joking, I think he should. I think he's crazy if he doesn't," said Siddons.

"He's probably one of the best offspinners around, he just needs that one that goes the other way. Everyone else is getting away with it, so he's got to do it. But, anyway, he's reluctant."

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Stuart Broad. A massive **** who occaisionally trades places with his little known twin who is actually a good bowler.