• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bradman- status as the greatest batsman ever under threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirkut

International Regular
Yep, our raging seamers would have taken him down a peg or two. Daryl Tuffy would have torn him a new one.

I can send you the document if you've lost it.
Check propely, because the file is surely deleted from documents section of your computer.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The funny thing about Bradman fans is that NONE of them have watched him bat and make fancy assumptions.

It's all white pride, only whites rate Bradman the greatest. Ask a non white or in fact very few whites, they will rate Viv Richards as the greatest.
I'm not going to bite on that because nobody would come up with such a crass statement without knowing that they're going to get called out on it, so he must have some evidence to back up this remarkable conclusion

You see what I've figured he's done is worked out that there is only man who would have had a good look at Bradman and at Richards and can therefore, as Mr K asserts, make a valid comparison, and whose opinion would be universally respected, thus CLR James it must be.

'cept there is a flaw .................................................

watson

Banned
The funny thing about Bradman fans is that NONE of them have watched him bat and make fancy assumptions.

It's all white pride, only whites rate Bradman the greatest. Ask a non white or in fact very few whites, they will rate Viv Richards as the greatest.
I do love a good rampant generalisation;

Anyway, here's some footage of Bradman in action that I've never seen before;

[video]http://aso.gov.au/titles/documentaries/thats-cricket/clip2/[/video]

Last edited:

JBMAC

State Captain

Listen Sunshine I have seen Bradman on a number of occasions in both Test Matches and Sheffield shield games and need make NO fancy assumptions.he is/was the greatest batsman of ALL time.A Test average of 99.94 should be all the explanation you need of his greatness .He had a far greater range of shots than Tendukar or Richards had or for any other batsman I have see play the game over 70 years of watching and playing the game.So, I would suggest sonny boy listen to your elders and show some respect!

the big bambino

International Captain

:laugh: Told yers. Thanks mate. Your dumb ****ery has confirmed my prediction.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Listen Sunshine I have seen Bradman on a number of occasions in both Test Matches and Sheffield shield games and need make NO fancy assumptions.he is/was the greatest batsman of ALL time.A Test average of 99.94 should be all the explanation you need of his greatness .He had a far greater range of shots than Tendukar or Richards had or for any other batsman I have see play the game over 70 years of watching and playing the game.So, I would suggest sonny boy listen to your elders and show some respect!
Yeah!! Though the last line makes it feel like school :laugh:

Flem274*

123/5
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.