• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is the most overrated cricketer from Trans Tasmanian region?

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
But Brendon never played for Aus? Ronchi is the only one i know of.
Misread, thought it said trans-tasman, which would include NZ, but for some reason the OP has included Tasmania in the title. He could have just said Australia...

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh I thought he meant a player that had played for both, so I am equally confused.

doesitmatter

U19 Cricketer
Michael Slater..i seriously feel he hasn't done anything outside of Aus and a few good starts in the ashes..like him as the commentator though mainly during his early days

Last edited:

BeeGee

International Captain
Are we looking for an overrated Tasmanian transvestite? Ponting?

I have NFI what's going on.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Tasmania is generally more regarded for inbreeding than the non-***ually dimorphous community. While I am sure there are residents in Tasmania all across the gender spectrum (and I doubt their concentration is regionalised in any way), I don't think any are sufficiently well-known by CW to be perceived as overrated.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No cricketers from Australia are over rated. They're all chronically under rated, largely because they don't often do well in India, and lets be honest that's really, really important and all that matters.