• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Thread- Randomised test playing nations

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Each day I will put each participant's name in to a randomiser, and the order they come out in determines which nation each participant gets to choose from that particular day. Each participant chooses any player who has played at least one test for that nation. The round closes when I randomise the next round (at least 24 hours). If someone hasn't chosen by the time I post the next round, they must wait until the completion of the draft to choose from players unselected from the particular nation they missed.

England
Australia
South Africa
West Indies
New Zealand
India
Pakistan
Sri Lanka
Zimbabwe
Bangladesh

Note- It's obviously possible that you might choose multiple times from Bangladesh. Conversely, it's also possible you'll choose multiple times from Aust or Eng.

Draft will be completed in 12 days once participants are finalised. Participants only need to be able to log on and select once every 24 hours.

Post if keen.

Last edited:

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm away until Monday.
If this is All Time then you could combine Bang and Zim?

Red

Orright, we have ten participants (including Marcuss). We'll kick it off shortly. I'll select for Marcuss until Monday if he hasn't been on by the time I'm ready to post the next round. Participants are...

- Pothas
- Cabinet
- Howezat
- honest bhirani
- Bee Gee
- Marcuss
- morgieb
- AZH
- Justo
- Watson

no Bradman

Red

There were 10 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

- Howezat
- morgieb
- Marcuss
- Cabinet
- Watson
- AZH
- Pothas
- Bee Gee
- honest bhirani
- Justo
Timestamp: 2013-06-13 22:44:08 UTC
Round 1

England- Howezat
Australia- morgieb
South Africa- Marcuss
West Indies- Cabinet
New Zealand- Watson
India- AZH
Pakistan- Pothas
Sri Lanka- BeeGee
Zimbabwe- Honest Bhirani
Bangladesh- Justo

Just enter your selection in to a post. Good luck!

Red

and (hopefully) obviously, this draft doesn't have an order, so select whenever you're on...