• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Suspended XI

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Slightly deviating from the topic. My apologies to the thread starter. Still I think it will be good to make a XI with players who had women troubles. The bowling attack is good. Need the openers, a no 3 and a keeper.

Gatting (barmaid)
Lamb (barmaid's sister)
Botham (Ms. Barbados and broken bed)
Warne (nurses)
Akhtar (warts)
Murali (dancer)
Ntini (pro)
That is a nice way to phrase Ntini's woman issues in 99

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Slightly deviating from the topic. My apologies to the thread starter. Still I think it will be good to make a XI with players who had women troubles. The bowling attack is good. Need the openers, a no 3 and a keeper.

Gatting (barmaid)
Lamb (barmaid's sister)
Warne (nurses)
Akhtar (warts)
Murali (dancer)
Ntini (pro)
Graham Thorpe - whenever I feel hacked off about how pernicious and evil Mrs Fertang II has turned out to be I read a couple of chapters of poor old Thorpey's auto and realise life isn't so bad after all

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
he went home to sort it all out and then came back in time for the test and hit 160 odd

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Pietersen and Flintoff are the only two England players I can think of recently who've been suspended.

Did Johan Botha ever get banned for chucking?

Marlon Samuels and Chris Gayle haven't been mentioned yet either.
I think a couple of others got in bother with Fred for the pedalo incident. Liam Plunkett maybe.

BeeGee

International Captain

Gatting (barmaid)
Lamb (barmaid's sister)
Warne (nurses)
Akhtar (warts)
Murali (dancer)
Ntini (pro)
Daryl Tuffy's *** video.

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
Australian Test Cricketers Suspended XI (circa 99)

David Warner
Shane Watson
Ricky Ponting
Usman Khawaja
Darren Lehmann
Andrew Symonds
Ian Healy (WK)
Shane Warne (C)
James Pattinson
Mitchell Johnson
G McGrath

Manager : Dean Jones