• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Peter Siddle: Nominee for World's ***iest Vegetarian by PETA - YOUR VOTE COUNTS

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Creating fictitious email addresses as we speak to give Siddle what he deserves.

Never knew Greg Chappell was a vego.

EDIT: I regret not making a Peter/PETA joke.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Done.

Siddle 3:16

What a 12 months this will be for Pete. Maiden FC ton, back to back Ashes wins and Worlds ***iest Vegetarian.

Reads like a Boys Own Annual.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Done.

Siddle 3:16

What a 12 months this will be for Pete. Maiden FC ton, back to back Ashes wins and Worlds ***iest Vegetarian.

Reads like a Boys Own Annual.
all he needs is a move outta victoria

BoyBrumby

Englishman
**** me, I never knew Geezer Butler was a veggie.

Pretty sure his vocalist used to work in a slaughterhouse too.

Mike Tyson the biggest shock tho; I mean, I know he sounds a little punchy, but very harsh of PETA to consider Evander Holyfield a vegetable. :ph34r:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh, I was very split for the Women, Silverman, Wilde, Pfeiffer (by far the better cat-woman) and Brinkley very tempting, but I went for Applegate.

Obviously Siddle in the other.