• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand Domestic Season 2013/2014

Flem274*

123/5
loving this from duffman.

@ ohno: ND have a good batting line up in the unlikely event they don't play cute and field an orthodox unit containing KW, Flynn, Styris, Watling, Anderson and Harris. Otago at full tilt is much better though. reckon ND have the better attack though.

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
Maybe rolled is a bit of an exaggeration, but I wouldn't expect them to do anywhere near as well as Otago.

Game changing over that

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
**** me, McMillan go **** off. You Contradicting Contradictator.

The little icon thingee on my mute button has worn off.

otagoman

School Boy/Girl Captain
The Otago champions league team would be something like this

Ryder
Rutherford
McCullum
Broom
Tendo
Neesham
McCullum
de Boorder
Holder
Beard
Duffy

Which would be a pretty strong lineup, no room for McMillan or Redmond

Although now Holder is being creamed...

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
No way you could leave McMillan out
Out of the commentary box? Definitely!

In related news, ND only need two more boundaries to have a 94% chance of winning!
I'd love to see them lose 4 wickets, be in an absolutely hopeless position, and then score two boundaries with no chance of winning.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Out of the commentary box? Definitely!

In related news, ND only need two more boundaries to have a 94% chance of winning!
I'd love to see them lose 4 wickets, be in an absolutely hopeless position, and then score two boundaries with no chance of winning.
:laugh:

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Following on from that nifty little statistic, if ND don't score 28 more runs they have a 0% chance of winning.