• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Virtual Scorecards

J_asonR

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Morning all,
So I was playing a club game yesterday for my First XI, and the opposition scorer brought along his snazzy new iPad instead of the conventional scorebook.

The app he was using, after searching the App Store for a match, was CricHQ and it really looks good! It allows you to search for the scorecard after the game, or even if my dad was at home, he could check up on how I'm doing with a live scorecard on his iPhone for example.

Just a quick one, this is my scorecard from yesterdays game. CricHQ | Bransgore CC, 1st XI vs Fair Oak CC, 2nd XI
(I'm J Robertson, the idiot that only hit 5)

Has anybody used this app or something similar before?

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I heard a rumour all of wellington senior cricket may be going to iPads linked to cricHQ for next season. But I am sure that sounds a bit ambitious.

We had lots of problems with crichq - our captain who had to update it hated it.