• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheep Draft version 4.0

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Not happy getting both your players harsh?

Picks remaining

x2
Morgie, honestb

x1
Howe, Monk, Pothas, BeeGee, AndyZalt

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What happens if someone doesn't get both questions correct? For the Sheep, is it any player that meets the criteria or just ones that were mentioned?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Its any player that meets the criteria.

It would be too easy if it was any other way.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Can't sleep, counting sheep. :dry:

Just waiting on Pothas.

In the meantime, anyone who has gotten the player they picked can you nominate a sheep for potentially some others, if not its fine, I'll use the randomiser which all the cool kids are using these days.

watson

Banned
Can't sleep, counting sheep. :dry:

Just waiting on Pothas.

In the meantime, anyone who has gotten the player they picked can you nominate a sheep for potentially some others, if not its fine, I'll use the randomiser which all the cool kids are using these days.

How 'evil' are we going to be with the sheep? That is, will the player/sheep selected be keeping in tune with the existing team? Or will the team end up having (potentially) 8 bowlers who are not sure which end of the bat to hold?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
As evil as you like with the team. The player you pick must meet the criteria of the question. You don't pick a player for a specific team.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Are you going to suggest a sheep Watson? We are doing 12 rounds, so everyone can afford one slip up for sure, but realistically all teams will end up with a few weaker players in it.

I hope the next 3 rounds are going to be challenging enough.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Give those that failed the brother question E.M. Grace IMO (he's the **** one yeah?).

watson

Banned
Are you going to suggest a sheep Watson? We are doing 12 rounds, so everyone can afford one slip up for sure, but realistically all teams will end up with a few weaker players in it.

I hope the next 3 rounds are going to be challenging enough.
My neurology is such that I cannot untangle my prefrontal cortex from my limbic system. That is, all of my rational thinking processes involve emotion. So no, I can't suggest 'Sheep' because I will be become too emotionally involved with the recipient of said 'Sheep', and hence feel sad. Ergo, it will ruin my day.

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
I was the one who chose Graeme Pollock in 1.1, sorry morgie. What a steal, can't believe nobody else picked him.