• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheep Draft version 4.0

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
We are just waiting on picks from Howe and Spikey now.

KingKallis and BeeGee have joined in making it a total of 16 people now.

watson

Banned
We are just waiting on picks from Howe and Spikey now.

KingKallis and BeeGee have joined in making it a total of 16 people now.
Managing 16 people is complicated by any stretch- big effort duly noted NUFAN. Thanks.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
No worries. Its really easy to record thanks to excel. I've worked out a way that is more efficient for me compared to previous years.

I'm a little surprised with a few selections for question 2.2.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Just realized that we are still waiting on Cabinet for question 1 and then we are done.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Now.

Results

Q 1.2 - Select a Cricketer who’s brother has played Test Cricket

Coronis PASS
Fred PASS
Marcuss PASS
Spikey PASS
Cabinet PASS
AndyZalt PASS
Watson PASS
Harsh PASS

Howe FAIL (Robin Smith)
Pothas FAIL (Robin Smith)
Justo FAIL (Andy Flower, chosen in 1.1)
Morgie FAIL (Graeme Pollock, chosen in 1.1)
honest FAIL (Martin Crowe)
BeeGee FAIL (Martin Crowe)
Monk FAIL (WG Grace, chosen in 1.1)
KingKallis FAIL (Maurice Tate, doesn't meet criteria, as Fred was his father)

Results

Q 2.2 Select a Cricketer who has made a multiple of 6 ducks in his career

Coronis PASS
Monk PASS
Cabinet PASS
Watson PASS
Howe PASS
Harsh PASS
Pothas PASS
KingKallis PASS
BeeGee PASS

Morgie FAIL (Greg Chappell)
honest FAIL (Greg Chappell)
Justo FAIL (Colin Croft)
Spikey FAIL (Colin Croft)
Fred FAIL (Colin Croft)
Marcuss FAIL (Everton Weekes, chosen in 2.1)
AndyZail FAIL (Andy Roberts, chosen in 2.1)

Banned players:
Richie Benaud, Greg Chappell, Colin Croft, Martin Crowe, Richard Hadlee, Neil Harvey, Jim Laker, Bill O'Reilly, Peter Pollock, Robin Smith, Garry Sobers,

I think the most surprising picks were the people who went for GChappell for question 2, if someone had of picked them in question 1 they would have had them.

If you can get your re-picks in before play starts on day 3 of the Eng vs NZ Test that would be great and anyone who is successful with both questions, you can email me a sheep if you like for the people who strike out.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
For the people who aren't familiar with the game, when I write chosen in round 1.1 or 2.1 or whatever I don't mind at all if the person who did pick them originally wants to gloat about it or add them to their team or whatever because its obvious someone has chosen them.

We've got 4 people with 2/2 now (Coronis, Cabinet, Watson and Harsh).

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
For the people who aren't familiar with the game, when I write chosen in round 1.1 or 2.1 or whatever I don't mind at all if the person who did pick them originally wants to gloat about it or add them to their team or whatever because its obvious someone has chosen them.
Hey Marcuss :cool: