• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheep Draft version 4.0

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i didn't mean to have the number of runs they scored in their career not show up, but i love that it happened

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I've received emails from Howe, Justo, Coronis, Spikey, Monk, Fred, Cabinet, Watson, Morgie.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
14 people now, it will probably be around another 12 hours before I post the results. Interesting results so far..

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Results

Q 1.1 - Select a Cricketer who’s brother has played Test Cricket

Coronis PASS
Fred PASS
Marcuss PASS

Howe FAIL (Richie Benaud)
Justo FAIL (Richie Benaud)
Spikey FAIL (Richard Hadlee)
Cabinet FAIL (Richard Hadlee)
Morgie FAIL (Richard Hadlee)
honest FAIL (Richard Hadlee)
AndyZalt FAIL (Richard Hadlee)
Monk FAIL (Neil Harvey)
Watson FAIL (Neil Harvey)
Harsh FAIL (Peter Pollock)
Pothas FAIL (Peter Pollock)

Q 2.1 Select a Cricketer who has made a multiple of 6 ducks in his career

Coronis PASS
Monk PASS
Cabinet PASS
Watson PASS

Howe FAIL (Garry Sobers)
Morgie FAIL (Garry Sobers)
honest FAIL (Garry Sobers)
Justo FAIL (Richard Hadlee, chosen in q1)
Marcuss FAIL (Richard Hadlee, chosen in q1)
Spikey FAIL (Jim Laker)
Harsh FAIL (Jim Laker)
Pothas FAIL (Jim Laker)
Fred FAIL (Bill O'Reilly)
AndyZalt FAIL (Bill O'Reilly)

A large numbers of FAILS to kick start version 4.0 of Sheep Draft. Six of the 14 starters have got a player in their team now with Coronis sitting pretty with 2/2,

For those you haven't played before, its in your best interests to not discuss the player that you picked correctly until the completion of the round.

So please send your repick via email to me at sheepdraft@gmail.com. within 24 hours - Its not too late to enter for others too, you'll just get 2 opportunities instead of 3 in these rounds.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Happy with who I got for question two, especially as I almost went with Laker. Get the feeling question one is going to be really tough second and third time around though.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
What part was exactly amazing Spikey, my write-up?

If you feel like it Coronis, you can nominate a sheep via email for both of the questions..

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Happy with who I got for question two, especially as I almost went with Laker. Get the feeling question one is going to be really tough second and third time around though.
I think question 1 has a few more options compared to question 2 but the quality of options are probably a bit higher in the second question.