• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheep Draft version 4.0

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Its back!

For those not familiar with the first few Sheep Drafts, I'll ask a couple of questions at a time for example:

Q1- Select a Cricket with a highest Test score over 260?
Q2 - Select a Cricketer who's first or last name starts with M?
Q3 - Select a Cricketer with a highest Test score below 80?

You email your answers to me, if someone else selects the same player as you, neither of you get that player. You then have a second and third chance however after 3 unsuccessful attempts another selector gets to chose a player who fits the criteria for you, so you are most likely left with the worst player possible.

If for example person X selects Chris Martin for Q2, while person Y selects Chris Martin for Q3, Q2 will get them.

There will be a total of 12 questions giving you a chance to balance your final XI a bit more as you'll have no idea what questions are coming.

I'll start this thing once we get at least 10 people, you'll need to go onto CW once a day (especially on Monday to Friday) to help get yourself a decent team as you have 24 hours to submit your answers.

Sheep Draft History
Version 1 - ended half way through
Version 2 - 1st Blakus, 2nd Matt79, 3rd fredfertang
Version 3 - 1st Eds, 2nd Blakus, 3rd Pothas

Let me know if you are keen to play, the more the merrier!

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
That's high praise fred, but I have to agree :) Tempted to start this very soon with the assumption that we will end up with 12-15 people.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Okay, I'll start the questions now. Anyone who hasn't said they are playing can still join.

Question 1 - Select a Cricketer who’s brother has played Test Cricket

Question 2 - Select a Cricketer who has made a multiple of 6 ducks in his career. (so 6,12,18, etc..)

All the questions, particularly question 2 is as of now, so if you want to select someone from the current series being played, its the number of ducks they have as of this minute.

You have 24 hours to email me at sheepdraft@gmail.com with your answers. Any queries, just ask in the thread.

EDIT - please put your forum name in the email and your selection obvs.

Last edited: