• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheep Draft version 4.0

BeeGee

International Captain
1. Kenia Jayantilal
3. Inzamam-ul-haq
4. Javed Miandad
5. Andy Flower
11. Geoff Allott

Two 50+ middle order batsmen, and a 49.6. 3 good captaincy candidates too.
Very strong middle order. Bowling looks a little weak, though. :ph34r:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I did send you my picks, nfi what you're talking about Nufers.
Yeah my bad, I got a bit excited with the M's - it was Cabinet that hadn't sent it and he is the last person I am waiting on.

Been meaning to say that the picture of the sheep-pen without any sheep in it was a very nice touch. And in some ways - hilarious.
Haha, glad someone appreciated it.

BTW, you should see the ads I get on this gmail account above my emails, they are always about used compact tractors and what not.

watson

Banned
Yeah my bad, I got a bit excited with the M's - it was Cabinet that hadn't sent it and he is the last person I am waiting on.

Haha, glad someone appreciated it.

BTW, you should see the ads I get on this gmail account above my emails, they are always about used compact tractors and what not.
That's good, because the average person really needs to plough the odd field.

I assume 'compact tractors' are used for really small fields, and big ****-off tractors are used for big fields.

Why not commercials for holidays to NZ? That would make a lot more sense for mine.

kingkallis

International Coach
I'll be going out of city in an hour and I doubt I'll have decent network to connect using my mobile. Hope Cabinet picks soon.

Come on, mate. Don't you even wake up to pee and check the thread?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I would say the number of emails with the word sheep in them might have something to do with it. Could do with a holiday to NZ though.

Which question do you all think will attract the most sheep?

EDIT - I need a sleep, I only just got the NZ reference.

Last edited:

watson

Banned
I would say the number of emails with the word sheep in them might have something to do with it. Could do with a holiday to NZ though.

Which question do you all think will attract the most sheep?

EDIT - I need a sleep, I only just got the NZ reference.
The Ump/Ref one - easily.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Interesting, its currently a tie for the official and the under 50 question which has have over 1400 options, although a lot of them are rubbish.

I'm going to walk the dog before posting the results, you can take that however you like.

watson

Banned
Interesting, its currently a tie for the official and the under 50 question which has have over 1400 options, although a lot of them are rubbish.

I'm going to walk the dog before posting the results, you can take that however you like.
Well it obviously means that you're about to have some vigorous exercise resulting in flushed cheeks and a healthy glow.

Last edited:

kingkallis

International Coach
Sorry guys, I am out now. Hopefully I will have network good enough to check, search and post if I fail to grab my players.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
RESULTS

QUESTION 6.1 - match official

PASS
Justo
Monk
Morgie
honest
AndyZalt
BeeGee

FAIL
Fred - Jack Cowie
Cabinet - failed to pick
Watson - Jackie McGlew
Marcuss - Jack Cowie
Pothas - Jackie McGlew
KingKallis - Denis Lindsay
Coronis - Jack Cowie
Spikey - Denis Lindsay

Q 7.1 Career between Don and SRT

PASS
Justo
Coronis
Spikey
Monk
Morgie
honest
Pothas
AndyZalt

FAIL
Cabinet - failed to pick
Watson - Barry Richards
KingKallis - Barry Richards
BeeGee - Barry Richards
Marcuss - Geoff Boycott (already chosen)
Fred - Peter May (selected in 6.1

Q 8.1 - HS under 50

PASS
Justo
Spikey
Monk
Fred
AndyZalt
Morgie

FAIL
Cabinet - failed to pick
Watson - Allan Donald
Marcuss - Sydney Barnes
honest - Fred Trueman (selected in 7.1)
Pothas - Sydney Barnes
KingKallis - Allan Donald
BeeGee - Shane Bond
Coronis - Shane Bond

Players Selected
Zaheer Abbas, HD Ackerman, Usman Afzaal, Geoff Allott, Wasim Akram, Curtly Ambrose, Hashim Amla, Denis Amiss, James Anderson, Bob Appleyard, Eric Atkinson, Wasim Bari, Ken Barrington, Jack Blackham, Allan Border, Geoff Boycott, Greg Chappell, Trevor Chappell, Pubudu Dassanayake, Bill Edrich, Godfrey Evans, Ted Dexter, Andy Flower, Joel Garner, Sunil Gavaskar, Adam Gilchrist, Edward Grace, WG Grace, Subhash Gupte, Ian Healy, John Inverarity, Ronnie Irani, Terry Jarvis, HK Jayantilal, Talha Jubair, Gary Kirsten, AG Kripal Singh, Dennis Lillee, Vinoo Mankad, Hamish Marshall, Vijay Merchant, Javed Miandad, Mushtaq Mohammad, Shoaib Mohammad, Morne Morkel, Mushrafe Mortaza, Chris Mpofu, Muttiah Muralitharan, Norm O'Neill, David O'Sullivan, Darrin Pattinson, James Pattinson, Graeme Pollock, Erapalli Prasanna, Bruce Reid, Andy Roberts, Amar Singh, Brian Statham, Dale Steyn, Herbie Taylor, Inzamam Ul-Haq, Derek Underwood, Dilip Vengsarkar, Gundappa Viswanath, Maharajah of Vizianagram, Bill Voce, Mark Waugh, Steve Waugh, Everton Weekes, Bob Willis, Waqar Younis,

Banned Players
Neil Adcock, Les Ames, Ron Archer, Warwick Armstrong, Sydney Barnes, Bishen Bedi, Richie Benaud, Shane Bond, Greg Chappell, Jack Cowie, Colin Croft, Martin Crowe, Allan Donald, Kapil Dev, Farokh Engineer, Richard Hadlee, Neil Harvey, Vijay Hazare, Bert Ironmonger, Jacques Kallis, Imran Khan, Jim Laker, Maurice Leyland, Denis Lindsay, Fazal Mahmood, Jackie McGlew, Glenn McGrath, Bill O'Reilly, Peter Pollock, Barry Richards, Robin Smith, Garry Sobers.

So Justo, Monk, Morgie and AZH with 3/3.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Fred I hope you see that you failed question 7. I had you as passing the question originally but noticed that May was chosen in round 6.

I'm so tired, kind of wish I had a backup today.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
As soon as two or more forum members pick the same guy for a question they go onto the banned list so you are unable to pick them.

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Man, 1/3 again. There goes my all NZ pace attack dream. Allott, Bond and Cowie would've been a dream :'(