• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Pullout Safa

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
WHAT IN THE HOLY ****?

I cannot believe that is a major company's official statement. The PR/corporate affairs department must be a 16 year old work experience kid. What a disgrace.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Some highlights are:

"This went a deaf ear" and "our legal person's advise"

Last edited:

Snippie27

Cricket Spectator

scorpio1990

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
This Sahara pulling out - considering how shady Sahara group is (which is already in lot of trouble with Securities and Exchange Board of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) and Supreme Court, I will not be surprised if the real reason for the pull out is to avoid investigations into their franchise's dealings.

Already one of the actor Vindoo (son of Dara Singh) arrested for his connections with the bookies has revealed:

Vindoo reveals connection with a relative of CSK owner: Sources

Sources in the Mumbai Police said that they were now probing a Chennai link to the scandal that has rocked the world of cricket. Vindoo has been seen in the franchise's VIP box on several occasions this season and the police was probing how he had ready access to the box. Sources also informed that several calls made to a Chennai number were being probed.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
WHAT IN THE HOLY ****?

I cannot believe that is a major company's official statement. The PR/corporate affairs department must be a 16 year old work experience kid. What a disgrace.
no i got paid to do it

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
WHAT IN THE HOLY ****?

Hey, that's me in less than a month :(