• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in Scotland and Ireland 2013

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Bit disappointed to see Cusack and White set to play down the order. With Murtagh they could finally have something approaching a proper bowling attack but they're still only playing three bowlers. How's Max Sorensen these days?
Form's been terrible.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The opening spells from Johnston and Murtagh created that. Slightly looser from Cusack and the batsman fails to execute.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
fun fact: my aunt and uncle are named farhat and hafiz respectively. was lolz when they opened the batting together.

Daemon

Outfield looks pretty sluggish. Reckon they'll get about ~240 from here on. Ireland have bowled really well, though conditions have obviously suited them.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Need more bowlers Ireland

Good from the opening pair and then O'Brien/Stirling/Cusack just not a problem to bat against for 20 overs

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Need more bowlers Ireland

Good from the opening pair and then O'Brien/Stirling/Cusack just not a problem to bat against for 20 overs
Yeah as I said earlier, the Mooney suspension really hurts them. He's not quite a "proper bowler" but he's somewhere between that and being a Cusack/O'Brien/Stirling/White type filler.

Daemon

Wilson's looked really good standing up to the stumps against the pacers. No wonder he's taken over from O'Brien, though I admit I don't know how good a keeper the latter is.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Wilson's looked really good standing up to the stumps against the pacers. No wonder he's taken over from O'Brien, though I admit I don't know how good a keeper the latter is.
They're of similar quality really. I think Wilson's doing it here as much to give Niall a rest as anything; O'Brien keeps for his county side and Wilson doesn't.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Bahahahaha at this commentary. Shoaib Malik has come into the attack and one of the commentators decided he was Ajmal. They've since decided to talk about Ajmal as a player, his successes against England, how crucial this period in the game is for Ireland etc etc during the game, while Malik bowls. They've gone as far as to actually analyse some of Malik's bowling as if he's Ajmal. It's hilarious.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
The coms have just gone through an entire Shoiab Malik over thinking it was Ajmal. Will be interesting to see how long it is until they realise.