• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quick...

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
...I've not watched much cricket India toured England a couple of years back. Someone tell me everything important that has happened since to bring me up to speed. I want to be able to engage meaningfully in this part of the forum, it's an Ashes year and all.

I assume England are stilled ranked #1 in all formats?

bagapath

International Captain
...I've not watched much cricket India toured England a couple of years back. Someone tell me everything important that has happened since to bring me up to speed. I want to be able to engage meaningfully in this part of the forum, it's an Ashes year and all.

I assume England are stilled ranked #1 in all formats?
zimbabwe got readmitted into test cricket; they fielded a team with robert mogabe as captain and wicket keeper; immediately they got banned again

tendulkar scored a series of unbeaten double centuries and right now his average is exactly 99.94. next time he comes to the crease, he will score a single and immediately retire as the greatest batter ever.

kevin pietersen was appointed the captain of south africa

kamran akmal joined the anti-corruption unit

dwayne bravo and shane watson got married; to each other

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Bit harsh on wellAbi, being BOTM champion doesn't mean you can just go round abusing people you know.

the big bambino

International Captain
tendulkar scored a series of unbeaten double centuries and right now his average is exactly 99.94. next time he comes to the crease, he will score a single and immediately retire as the greatest batter ever.
Hmm. And yet I think Kallis with an average in the mid 50s is the greater player...