• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL Spot Fixing Scandal

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You've missed a trick by not starting a new thread called Chennai Suspension Kings

ajdude

International Coach
hey jordan silk quote tweeted hogan's quote tweet of my tweet. a good win for ajdud pty ltd

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals suspended for 2 years. Meiyappan and Kundra suspended for life from any involvement in cricket :)

The players of CSK and RR are now free agents as far as I know.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How can you suspend someone for life from all forms of cricket? You mean to say if in 10 years time Meiyappan wants to play hit and giggle with his kid on the street corner, he can't cause life ban?

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How can you suspend someone for life from all forms of cricket? You mean to say if in 10 years time Meiyappan wants to play hit and giggle with his kid on the street corner, he can't cause life ban?
Not if the street corner is owned by BCCi, which let's face it, probably will be.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Am I right in thinking that CSK could still play if the ownership changed hands? All Srini needs to do is pass it on to his dog for a couple of years or something.

cnerd123

likes this
Ill only believe CSK and RR banned if they aren't there openeing day of the next IPL.

I figure they'll find a way in somehow.