• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which cricketer has the best name?

Which cricketer has the best name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cricmahanty

School Boy/Girl Captain
Franklin Rose is one of my favourites. I don't know why but the name sounds so cheerful and vibrant to me, well most West Indian names do tbh.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Vaas isn't that spectacular given half of his countrymen have just as many first names. I always smile every time I see UWMBCA Welegedara on a scoreboard.

watson

Banned
Rectums XI
01. Leslie GAY +
02. Martin LOVE
03. Salman BUTT
04. Doug RING
05. Graeme HOLE
06. Daniel BOTTOM
07. Imran FARHAT
08. Ryan SIDEBOTTOM
09. Len MOON
10. Jack CRAPP *
11. Trevor STOOLE

Needless the say, the keeper is Gay, and the captain is Crapp. However, the team should be able to squeeze out the odd win.

Ruckus

International Captain
How about Ilikena Lasarusa
Talebulamainavaleniveivakabulaimainakulalakebala
u?
Haha that's so good. I love how it also says:

"Also known as: I.L.Talebulamainavaleniveivakabulaimainakulalakebalau", as though the first names are the ones that need abbreviation. Cricinfo obv taking the piss there.