• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft: Best of 1980s and 1990s

watson

Banned
LongHop has been messing with my head, so I'm almost going for a top-order batsman.

But I won't be dissuaded: Allan Donald to partner Dennis Lillee with the new ball.

And I'm very happy about that, despite the fact that they will have a total of about 15 to defend (ie. There won't be any decent batsman left by the time I get to pick again).

Last edited:

watson

Banned
Round 2
1. Bagapath - Sunil Gavaskar
2. Log Hop Cassidy - Brian Lara
3. H4G - Waqar Younis
4. Fredfertang - Joel Garner
5. Watson - Allan Donald
6. AndyZaltzHair
7. Himannv
8. Morgieb
9. Coronis
10. Monk
11. Harsh
12. Kingkallis
13. Pothas

watson

Banned
Morgeib was on-line about 2 hours ago and posted in the 'Cricket Web Ashes' thread.

Why he didn't spend 10 secs to check out this Draft thread beats me.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Morgeib was on-line about 2 hours ago and posted in the 'Cricket Web Ashes' thread.

Why he didn't spend 10 secs to check out this Draft thread beats the bjesus out of me.
You're ****ting me aren't you?

I mean, if I pop on here I don't think "Oh well, **** me I better whip on over to the Made/ Ruined thread and see what's doing."

Besides, I know it's Morgie, but I reckon he still has a life.

watson

Banned
You're ****ting me aren't you?

I mean, if I pop on here I don't think "Oh well, **** me I better whip on over to the Made/ Ruined thread and see what's doing."

Besides, I know it's Morgie, but I reckon he still has a life.
No. We've down this road before, the bottom line being impetuous people will always think and believe that tardy people are either being rude or vague. Either way, that just makes them plain irritating. Fact of life.

And yes, I do have a life. Impetuous people normally do, because that's why we are impetuous in the first place. In fact my life is busier, varied, and more fun than you imagine.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No we haven't. I don't think I've ever had a dialogue with you before.

Well then, don't buy into it. People have **** on in their lives. Like, real lives, sometimes.

watson

Banned
No we haven't. I don't think I've ever had a dialogue with you before.

Well then, don't buy into it. People have **** on in their lives. Like, real lives, sometimes.
If Morgieb doesn't have a car then I'm happy to give him a lift to the CW 'Ashes' if needs be;

I just don't like that part of Sydney

I can travel that far though. Although I don't have a car so it'll have to be by public transport.

LongHopCassidy

International Captain

"Morgieb is different. This will be the catalyst I think for morgieb to realise we're pretty serious in this cricket draft."

Last edited:

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Well, morgieb times out. Think I'm gonna have to go with Jacques Kallis. Sorry KK!

Last edited: